Return Policy, Shipping and Order Information
The Reading Coffee Company wants our customers to be overwhelmingly satisfied with all of our products! Coffee and Teas should be fresh and fabulous always; all of our other products are curated from among the best in the coffee and tea industry and should reflect that quality. You should be completely satisfied and we stand behind everything we sell. Return your products within fifteen days of your order date for either a full refund or a correction on your coffee or tea order. E-mail us with any issues pertaining to your order. It’s that simple.
The Reading Coffee Company, Returns Processing, 316 West Main Street, Birdsboro, PA 19508. Please include your order number.
Order Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your order anytime prior to shipping. Note that most orders received by 2 pm EST will ship out the same day, Monday through Friday.
Shipping Information & Policy
- Shipping Prices: Shipping prices are calculated at check-out and are based on the weights and sizes of products in your virtual shopping cart.
- We offer UPS Next Day Air®, UPS 2nd Day Air®, UPS 3-day Select®, or UPS Ground.
- Carriers: We mainly ship via UPS and usually provide same day shipping on orders received by 2:00 PM EST. We cannot ship to post offices boxes.
- The day that the package ships is NOT considered a day in transit. Saturday & Sundays are not counted as days in transit. Packages may arrive at any time of day.
- Options for Payment: We accept all major credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Restrictions and Guidelines: Free shipping offers are routinely offered and may not be combined with other sales, discounts or offers. Coupon codes, discounts or free shipping offers cannot be applied after your order is submitted.
- International Shipping Options: We currently ship internationally by special arrangement only. Please call our Orders Department for more information.
- Delays: We are not responsible for shipping delays once the order has reached one of our shipping partners. Shipping delays may be experienced due to severe weather conditions (i.e. hurricanes, tornadoes, severe snow or rainstorms, flooding, etc.). These situations are considered to be out of our control and are not eligible for refunds for shipping charges.
Holiday or High Volume Order Turnaround
During the Holiday Season, promotional times or sales, orders may take longer than usual to be filled, processed and shipped. Please plan accordingly and allow an extra two to four days during late autumn through the Holidays and New Year or when special promotions or sales are occurring.
What happens after I place an order?
After you place an order you will see an order confirmation page. You will then receive the order confirmation through e-mail, so you have it for your records.
At times, a similar or comparable item may be substituted in the event the item ordered is out of stock or indefinitely backordered. If you wish to refund your substituted item instead before the time of shipping, please contact us.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered. Upon inquiry, we will confirm delivery to the provided address including tracking information and date of delivery for the customer to investigate or file a claim.
Fresh Coffee, Always
All of our coffees are shipped in heat-sealed, heavily lined foil bags with a one-way freshness value, leading to a healthy shelf life. That said, don’t over buy if you aren’t going to use the coffee in a reasonable amount of time. Keep in mind, whole bean coffee will keep much longer than ground coffee.