Return Policy and Order Information
The Reading Coffee Company wants our customers to be overwhelmingly satisfied with all of our products! Coffee and Teas should be fresh and fabulous always; all of our other products are curated from among the best in the coffee and tea industry and should reflect that quality. You should be completely satisfied and we stand behind everything we sell. Return your products within fifteen days of your order date for either a full refund or a correction on your coffee or tea order. E-mail us with any issues pertaining to your order. It’s that simple.
The Reading Coffee Company, Returns Processing, 316 West Main Street, Birdsboro, PA 19508. Please include your order number.
Order Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your order anytime prior to shipping. Note that most orders received by 2 pm EST will ship out the same day, Monday through Saturday.
Shipping Information & Policy
- Shipping Prices: Shipping prices are calculated at check-out and are based on the weights and sizes of products in your virtual shopping cart.
- We offer UPS Next Day Air®, UPS 2nd Day Air®, UPS 3-day Select®, or Ground.
- Carriers: We mainly ship via UPS and provide same day shipping on orders received by 2:00 PM EST.
- Options for Payment: We accept all major credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Restrictions and Guidelines: Free shipping offers are routinely offered and may not be combined with other sales, discounts or offers.
- International Shipping Options: We currently ship internationally by special arrangement only. Please call our Orders Department for more information.
Fresh Coffee, Always
All of our coffees are shipped in heat-sealed, heavily lined foil bags with a one-way freshness value, leading to a healthy shelf life. That said, don’t over buy if you aren’t going to use the coffee in a reasonable amount of time. Keep in mind, whole bean coffee will keep much longer than ground coffee.